Fall 2018 Pesticide Safety School Schedule Available
The Fall 2018 Pesticide Safety School Schedule is now available for registrants who are seeking initial licensing in one or more pesticide subcategories. To register for a school, go to one of the links below. You can either print out a form that can be mailed in with a school payment or go online to register for a school.
Participants are encouraged to pre-order their pesticide manuals well in advance of the school by going to www.pesticidemanuals.com so they can prepare for the class and exams more thoroughly. Please allow at least one week for manuals to arrive. Any questions about obtaining a license can be directed to Andrea Crozier by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling at 919-515-3113.
Fall 2018 Pesticide Safety School Dates and Locations:
- ELIZABETH CITY, NC – August 7-8
- WINSTON-SALEM, NC – August 21-22
- WILMINGTON, NC – August 28-29
- MONROE, NC – September 11-12
- RALEIGH, NC – September 18-19
- GREENSBORO, NC – October 3-4 (rescheduled from September 26-27)
- MILLS RIVER, NC – October 9-10
- FAYETTEVILLE, NC – October 24-25
- GREENVILLE, NC – November 28-29
- DALLAS, NC – December 4-5
Online School Registration: www.pesticidemanuals.com
Mail-In School Registration Form: Fall 2018 Pesticide School Registration Form